New ABS/wheel speed sensors installed (no pictures). Pretty easy to swap if you don’t have that stupid dust shield in place. So glad I didn’t put those on. The hubs were so new that taking the old sensors out was a breeze. The new wires are a full foot longer than the old ones. I zip tied them to the brake lines and they are the same length. If I’m popping one, I’m likely to lose the other.
The remaining to do items list is getting shorter. I need to check the front diff fluid again. I’m not 100% sure I have the right amount in there. I checked the level this morning and it was darker than I expected it to be. Not sure if I need to be concerned about this or not.