Frankencorners are on!
Over the last month or so, I’ve put in over 60 of these. I think I got the whole nutsert thing down.
Everything went as expected. The fuel filler fits perfectly in the hole for it.
Got the tail lights wired up. I really like how this all turned out, if I do say so myself. The trail tails are really bright. I put a large wattage resistor between the ground and the turn signal, however, to keep the computer from thinking the light is burned out.
I am so glad I went through the trouble to have that small bend placed at the top. With the soft top on, it covers the edge of the armor.